Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday Five: Poppin My Blog Cherry!

I gave in to the peer pressure...
That's why you're seeing this now. I gave in and signed up for one of these things. We'll see what happens. I figured a Friday Five would be an easy start!

So BOOM, here we go:


1. Who lets you have your way more than you should?

My best friend. Especially when we were younger. Now that we're older it's more equal but I think I was kinda selfish for a while.


2. According to the cliche, the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, but what’s the way to yours?

Humor. Or an acoustic guitar. Or abs. ;)


3. What’s something that should have been put away but hasn’t been?

My clean laundry.


4. When did you last weigh yourself?

Ummm probably last time I went to the doctor's. So I'd say it's been a few months.


5. What do the cops in the donut shop say?

Blah blah blah DONUTOS, blah blah, MUNCHKINOS.
-Naturally, points to those that recognize the joke there. =)

2 comments:

Will Rutherford said...

'Right away, sir! And since I didn't understand any of the other words you said, here's a few extra donutos on the houso.'

Jennie said...

Look at you, little blogger you! Bidew Bidew!!!